Terms & Conditions
2. Identifying Purposes
We collect, use and disclose Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
4. Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, facsimile, or the Internet.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law. [If applicable, include a description of any parties with whom you may share Personal Information.]
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguarding Customer Information
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
9. Customer Access
Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
10. Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
1. Site. MRJ, LLC (The "Company") owns and operates a website and known as "originallocaltrapstar.com” (collectively, the “Site”).
2. User. Individuals may visit the Site for a variety of purposes.
(b) However, if an individual visiting the Site wishes to purchase any product that the Company offers for sale on or through the Site (each, a “Product”, and collectively, the “Products”), that individual must provide his or her correct legal name, as well as other PII that the Company may require during registration and from time to time thereafter.
3. Bona Fide Use. If you submit PII, you will submit only true and correct PII that is personal to you. In addition, your use of the Site must be for the bona fide purpose of receiving the Service.
4 Content on the Site.
(a) Proprietary Rights. The Company owns and/or retains all proprietary rights in the Site. The Site contains proprietary information of the Company. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5 NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE SERVICE AND EACH OF THE PRODUCTS IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITH REGARD TO THE SITE OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION DERIVED FROM THE SITE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WILL FULFILL ANY USER’S PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS, OR THAT SUCH INFORMATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT EACH USER’S OWN DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. EACH USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS OR HER COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE COMPANY SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST INCOME, LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST ANY USER BY ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, REGARDLESS OF FORESEEABILITY AND EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
9. Modifications. The Company may modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site indicates your acceptance of the amended Agreement.
7 Eligibility. You must be at least 13 years of age use to use the site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement
.8 Refusal of Service. The Company may prohibit any party to use the Site, or any reason whatsoever or for no reason.
9 Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that the Company may disclose information you provide (including, without limitation, PII) if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party (including, without limitation, law enforcement agencies), or if the Company, in its sole discretion, believes that disclosure is reasonable to (i) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement; (ii) protect or defend the Company’s, or a third party’s rights or property; or (iii) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm, violence or abuse against any person is threatened.
10. Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Site, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block certain Users from accessing the Site.
12. Activity Monitoring. Although the Company has the right to monitor activity and content associated with the Site, the Company is under no obligation to do so.
13. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.
14. Sever ability. Invalidation of any one of the covenants or terms of hereof, by judgment of a court, shall not affect any of the other provisions of hereof which shall remain in full force and effect.
15. No Waiver. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement by the Company shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Site